Friday, January 10, 2014

INSPIRED BY FRIDAY v.1



How was your week, friends? Mine was good, as the first official week of January, it felt pretty good. I did my first pages of Project life, and I tried my hand at illustrating on the computer (a first) with a tablet (also a first!). I'm excited to see what 2014 is going to hold for us! Alright, on to links!

---------------------------

this is what I want to fill mysketchbooks with – beautiful, insightful quotes and passages. 

I love abandoned things, and these monuments take the cake - abandoned Soviet monuments that look like they're from the future.

Is writing on your list of goals this year? Then this is very, very important advice. 

Female gamers? No-so-female gamers? Human beings in general? Read this article. Right now. And then read the comment below. It's important.

Ever heard of the Bechdel test? If you haven't, read up on that here. After you've done that, here's a really cool article on it and the movies of 2013.

The power of tumblr artists is unreal. Here's an adorable comic concept based off of a picture. I'd read it!

If you're ever in need of some emojiis, here's 10 billion of them ლ(╹◡╹ლ) 

I need these. Like...right now.

This little organizing system seems like a really neat way to operate and stay sane. I might give it a try!

Seth Godin's got some words we all need to keep in mind now that the new year has started and we're off being human.
 
I don't know about you, but I believe in magic. This article on making it happen really hits the spot!

Here's one amazing aritst who's had enough of street harassment, and used her art to tell the world

War isn't nice, war costs money, and we all know it's just not a good idea. So why has the US been in one for 10 years?

It's no secret I want to try LARPing. This video just makes me want it more.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment