Friday, November 6, 2015

INSPIRED BY FRIDAY v.10



Happy Friday, folks! How has your week been so far?

My week has been a big one - I finally bit the bullet and got my first tattoo - I'll be writing about the experience later on this week. Long story short, I'm in love. Whoops. Other than that, Christmas has officially begun in the retail world, which means I get to work a heck of a lot harder at work. Other than that, I'm just steadily updating my Nanowrimo wordcount, and have recently picked up Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Anyway, on with the links!

-----------------------------------

Getting a head start on holiday gifts - in a proper turn-around, I'm giving a few of my loved ones some really freakin' rad undies for Christmas.

I've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately. Limetown is a standout, and this podcast really gave me a boost.

I've started paring down my to-do lists using this app, and I'm really enjoying it.

Collagers and crafters, rejoice - the British library just released a BUNCH of free-to-use vintage images.

These journalling prompts are amazing - so inspired.

I love quirky historical articles like this one.

I'm not like most girls - I laughed. A lot.
'I’m not like most girls. I don’t like drama. Unless we are talking about gritty crime dramas directed by Martin Scorsese.'
With tattoos on my mind, here's some stunning pictures of everyday people with full-body tats.

A great post on overcoming creative obstacles. 

Some yummy treats to cook in November. And some gluten free ones to try, too!

These sculptures are so stunning.

And finally, some fresh lessons on money. We could all use some.

I hope you all have a great week! Feel free to share your weekly favourites in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment