Friday, October 9, 2015

INSPIRED BY FRIDAY v.8




Hello friends! How was your week? Mine has been pretty great. I had the most delicious macaroni and cheese, walked in the rain for days, watched a thunderstorm (the last of the year? I hope not) and saw a bunch of robins. I've been painting like it's nobody's business, as well as starting (and becoming horribly addicted to) my bullet journal. Eep! 

Anyway, on with the links! 
-----------------------------------------------------

I just saw her speak, and still can't get enough Kate Beaton

Here are some writing projects I'm definitely going to do this week (and finish)

These images are beautiful and haunting (and inspiring my nanowrimo planning)

I'm really excited to read this book - its definitely a stand-out.

Try one of these ideas out today with me. Instant mood-boost!

The twelve-year old internet hermit in me LOVELOVELOVES this crazy theory

 Speaking of Harry Potter...

NASA never ceases to amaze me with social media

A little bit of neat/spooky reading for fall...

I need to keep reminding myself of this fact.

Textile designs and jewels? What can be better?!

I'm in love with this idea.

I want to cook all of these. I'm going to cook at least five!


No comments:

Post a Comment